School Design Competition
Exciting times are ahead as we are getting a new school built. As part of this, we are running a competition asking primary students for their ideas and designs for the new school building or creative ideas that could be included in the school.
We don’t want students to hold back with their ideas/designs, we really want to be amazed by their creativity. It could be futuristic, eco friendly, funny, surreal, funky, abstract...the options are endless. Don't hold back, the judges will choose their favourites, there are no pre-set guides to the design, all we want is CREATIVITY, wow us :)
- The competition is only for primary school pupils that have the potential to come to Farringdon Community Academy in the future, who will be part of our new Academy build.
- We are looking for designs, drawing, sculptures created by the primary students. (We don't want photos or copies of existing building)
- Students can enter more than 1 design.
- The winners will be announced on our school website and social media platforms, by entering the competition you agree that we can use you name, primary school and design to promote the competition and our academy.
- Data: We will require all entries to supply a name, current primary school, age and contact number or email to be used if you are a winner.
- The winners will be decided by a select group of staff. Their decision is final
- Closing date for entries is Thursday 16th September
First place will receive an iPad, the 4 runners up will receive a £30 goodie bag!
How to enter:
By post if required:
Attached design (hard copy) and post to:
We look forward to seeing all your creative designs.