iPayimpact is changing!
We are emailing to notify you of exciting changes to our online payment platform, iPayimpact.
iPayimpact has rolled out a brand-new, modernised look that is easy to navigate and simple to use on your mobile phone or tablet. From the 1st April, you will see the updated user interface when logging into the platform.
All functionalities and navigation of the system remain the same. To watch a video demonstration of the key changes, click the link below.
Online e-payments for school meals and other school purchases
We are introducing iPayimpact online payments at Farringdon Community Academy to help reduce administration and the amount of cash students carry to school. Initially each pupil will be set up to pay for school meals (additional services will be added at a later date) and if your child is to purchase from the school diner you will be required to top up this account with money. There are two ways to pay money into this account:
- iPayimpact web site ipayimpact.co.uk
- Cash payments using the revaluation unit(s) located in the school diner
In order to use the iPayimpact web site you will need to register on the site. Go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Ref - enter the reference provided for one of your children
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password (Must be a minimum of 6 characters)
- Confirm Password – Must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email. This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
- LOGIN to your account
- Update your personal information and save
- Link additional children (if you have more than one child at this school or another school using iPayimpact)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu – your first child will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Link a New child Account‘ Button
- Enter the Child Account Reference for your other children as detailed in this letter or similar letter from another school.
- Click Find School and Account – choose the school from the list (if displayed)
- Click the Link Account button
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
You will be directed to the Capita payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details securely.
You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
Should you have any questions on the above, please contact the school office on 0191 5536013.